by aE Issue 28.2: Meet the Folks
April 23, 2008
Featuring a breezy Q & A with mnartists.org's new in-coming director, Scott Stulen and an engaging one-on-one interview with WAC Director Olga Viso
Consider this a meet-and-greet issue of access+ENGAGE
. Specifically, now that the Walker Art Center's new Director, Olga Viso, has had some time to get settled in, we decided it was time for a sit-down chat to get to know her a little better. And just recently, we landed ourselves a stellar new director here at mnartists.org: Rochester Art Center curator and mixed media artist Scott Stulen. Scott's not officially stepping into his new role with mnartists.org till the end of May, but we don't want to wait till then to get behind the stats on his C.V. to see where he stands on reality TV, what's in his Netflix queue, and how he really feels about Guns 'N Roses.
* Breeze through a bit of getting-to-know-you Q & A with mnartists.org's latest addition to the staff, our new Project Director Scott Stulen
* Read an engaging interview with the Walker's new Director, Olga Viso
* Highlights from MnArts magazine
* Check out a handpicked selection of the latest artist opportunities from the daily updated list on mnartists.org
* A slew of events happening around the state in coming weeks to suit any arts fancy
PLUS: Read the first winning miniStories, drawn from over 130 submissions entered in mnartists.org's new flash fiction competition
access+ENGAGE is the definitive alternative arts journal of mnartists.org. Delivered twice per month via e-mail, it provides a handpicked selection of upcoming events from around the state, art by established luminaries and emerging artists alike, and insightful cultural commentary.