Before you post on the Forums, please read this whole page.
Don’t Be Afraid To Post. If you’re new to our community, taking the step for the first time to post publicly to a message board can sometimes seem intimidating. Don’t be afraid to jump into a discussion. We have a very supportive community that serves up heavy doses of support, encouragement and enthusiasm. We love meeting new people and being friendly. While we hope that you’ll become an active participant and join in our discussions, you’re welcome, of course, to simply hang out silently until you feel more comfortable posting a message.
• HAVE FUN- Very important! This forum is meant for you to be able to kick back and relax... maybe talk to some members in your area. Have a sense of humor and enjoy yourself.
• Please stay on topic. Make sure your post is related to the specific forum you are posting to. There are forums for everything under the sun so be sure to post in the right place.
• Give the post a MEANINGFUL TITLE. Please be brief in the title of the post, but yet specific enough so readers will know if the post will be of interest to them.
• Do not post a question or information that has been posted previously. In order to make sure you are not repeating a question or information, be sure to read all of the thread you wish to post to before posting.
• DO NOT post iN aLL uPPer CaSe. IT IS LIKE YELLING. This goes for TITLES as well.
• NO FLAMING OR PERSONAL ATTACKS- Pretty obvious here... no flaming of other members. Do not take it to a personal level. Any thread or post heading down that road will be edited, deleted, or locked depending on the situation. In other words... play nice!
• Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word, overly repetitive, non-sense posts, or the such.
• We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
• Also, while we’re trying to cover most situations, we cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to change or add to our Forum Etiquette to ensure these forums continue to be in the spirit of mnartists.org.