Go Back   mnartists.org Forums > Featured Forums > Past Events Active Archive > Documenting Culture: Artists and their subjects
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unregistered
Old 03-17-2009, 03:01 PM
You go, Coyote Feces Lips.
You go believing your own bilious spittle!
coyote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Smile fighting for democracy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You go, Coyote Feces Lips.
You go believing your own bilious spittle!
Thank you for validating my point. People like you exploit your status as a white person and a friend of the insider crowd to use any vile language and intent because no one mired in Minnesota Nice is willing to confront you. Perhaps as the self-centered and insecure artist that you are you should consider moving to New York City. Where I understand your voice is common.

Coyote is part of a quiet growing movement to gather those individuals filled with a hope that now that whole state and country are in crisis we can come together to realign our resources to do more for more people with less. The revolution is about inclusion and smart restructuring of the Art world in a failed and challenged economy.

I shall call you no names, I shall not belittle your character and I will continue to invite you to the table to help solve the crisis in union with the rest of us who have constantly been excluded.

coyote en sonrisa
Ray Rolfe
Old 03-20-2009, 12:07 AM
Default Did anyone see the EP exhibition
Theres no time for us
Theres no place for us
What is this thing that builds our dreams yet slips away
From us

Who wants to live forever
Who wants to live forever....?

Theres no chance for us
Its all decided for us
This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us

Who wants to live forever?

Who dares to love forever?
When love must die

But touch my tears with your lips
Touch my world with your fingertips
And we can have forever
And we can love forever
Forever is our today
Who wants to live forever?
Forever is our today

Who waits forever anyway?

Scott Stulen
Administrator
Old 03-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Default Respect for fellow artists
Hello all,

I just want to remind everyone of the expectations on the forum to respect each other while having spirited debate. I strongly support thoughtful discussion, but will not allow the forum to become a name calling contest between users. Please respect each other as fellow artists and keep the discussion on topic and free from personal attacks. We can argue and disagree on issues and other topics, but please abstain from pointless attacks on personal character.

Thank you

Scott Stulen
Project Director
mnartists.org

The mission of mnartists.org is to improve the lives of Minnesota artists and to provide access to and engagement with Minnesota's arts community