332 Minnesota Street, E 900
St Paul MN 55101
The Bush Foundation is a catalyst for the courageous leadership necessary to create sustainable solutions to tough public problems and ensure community vitality.
For more information visit our website at www.boushfoundation.org
- Applicants self-determine the community and demonstrate their connection to it, the problem/issue they want to address, and their plan for building their leadership capacity to address it.
- The main requirement of the proposed learning plan is that it prepares the applicant to mobilize others in their identified community to find solutions to the identified problem/issue.
- Grants will be for a minimum of $25,000 and a maximum of $75,000. Funding will be paid out over two years.
- The Bush Foundation expects to have a long-term relationship with Bush Fellows. In addition to the two years of funding, fellows also commit to engage with the Foundation to advance its goal of building leadership capacity within its defined geographic region for two more years immediately following the end of their funding as part of the fellowship.
- Bush Fellows will not be required to take a leave of absence from their employment in order to pursue the fellowship.
- A Bush Fellowship cannot be combined with participation in the Native Nations Rebuilders Program.