Join / Subscribe
Help / Info
News / Opportunities
Design & Architecture
or go to the
advanced search page
• In Cora’s Garden (Peta Wakan Tipi, 2005)
The story of Potawatomi seed saver Cora Baker and her great-granddaughter LIz, focusing on...
• Twelve Branches: Stories from St. Paul (Coffee House Press, 2003)
A collection of short stories based loosely on intervews with commuity members at 12 S...
• African Americans in Minnesota: Telling Our Own Stories (Minnesota Historical Society Press, 2000)
Book and companion curriculum were adopted by the Minneapolis and St. Paul Public Schools...
A Hmong Family (Lerner Publications, 1997)—
National Council on Social Studies Education Notable Book for 1998.
Hmong in the 90s: Stepping Toward the Future. Hmong American Partnership, 1993.
Pioneering baseline data on the Minnesota Hmong community.
• “Taking Back the Land: 10 Acres at a Time,” The Circle, March 2005.
Nonviolent Peaceforce Convenes in India,” Baptist News, Summer 2003
• “Starting Children on the Path to the Past: Native Americans in Children’s Historical Fiction,” Minnesota History, Minnesota Historical Society, Summer 2001.
• “Celtic Voice – Opening Hearts,” Turtle River Press, October 1999.
• “Writing about Things That Disappear,” A View from The Loft. The Loft, June 1999.
a project of
The McKnight Foundation
Walker Art Center
© 2013 mnartists.org. All rights reserved.