• This circular wicker tray measures 16” X 2 1/2”.
• Wicker is a generic term meaning “woven.” This wicker tray is woven with round reed, which is the pith of rattan.
• “Iris” comes with a 1/4” glass insert with a pencil cut. The glass protects the painting, while allowing you to functionally serve your guests.
• All of my trays offer multiple uses: serving, decorative and altars etc.
• The Japanese painting technique is Nihonga. Nihonga is a two-brush method used when painting on surfaces that are hard, smooth and less absorbent than paper and silk. The first brush carries the color and the second brush carries water with which the artist blends the pigment.
• The cost of this “Iris” tray is $350.
The cost of shipping and handling is additional.